1. Is Gatling FrontLine a Software-As-A-Service (SaaS)?
No, Gatling FrontLine, purchased in Azure Marketplace, is an image you pay on instance uptime basis.
2. What is the difference between your offers in Azure Marketplace and your on-premises offers?
In our website, we propose offers in Azure Marketplace and on-premises offers for Gatling FrontLine.
With our on-premises offers, you manage the installation of Gatling FrontLine and its components. Our offers in Azure Marketplace provide you with a deployment of Gatling FrontLine through your Azure account in just a few clicks.
Please note that other cloud providers are not available for your load injectors if you purchase Gatling FrontLine in Azure Marketplace.
3. I am a Gatling OSS user, is it hard to switch to Gatling FrontLine?
No, it is really straight forward. You are using the same Gatling simulations to run your tests.
4. What kind of instance do you suggest for Gatling FrontLine?
We recommend F4s_v2 instances for Gatling FrontLine and the load injectors.
5. Do the licensing fees include hosting?
No, the prices on our website don’t include the hosting fees. The prices indicated on our website only cover the licensing fees of your Gatling FrontLine instance and the load injectors.
6. Do I get billed if I am not running a test?
Yes. You are being charged for instance uptime. You are being charged even if you are not running a test or looking at your reports.
7. How do I stop getting billed?
There are 2 ways to stop being charged for Gatling FrontLine:
- either you stop your instance (which makes it possible to retrieve your data when you start it again)
- or you delete your instance (but you will lose your date).
More info in Azure documentation →
8. Can I get refunds?
We have a 0-refund policy, even if you didn’t use our solution. Gatling FrontLine in Azure Marketplace isn’t a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offer: it is an is an image you pay on instance uptime basis.
We neither control the hosting part, nor control your billing section, nor have any kind of live information, nor even have your contact details. Therefore, the customer is solely responsible for managing the instances and controlling the billing.
9. How do I configure Gatling FrontLine?
Please, take a look at it before contacting us.
10. Whom do I contact for support questions?
There is one way to contact us: email@example.com. Please, send us your Azure account ID, since this is the only way for Gatling Corp to identify you as a customer of Gatling FrontLine in Azure Marketplace.