Gatling 3.1.3 & Gatling FrontLine 1.7.2 are out!
We are very pleased to announce that we have just released Gatling 3.1.2.
You can find the full release note on Github. Here are the most noticeable changes and fixes:
- #3726 close UDP connection on user termination when using per virtual user DNS resolution (fix in 3.1.2 was incorrect)
- #3733 fix WebSocket Web proxy handling
- #3738 issue with groups and tryMax
- #3742 ship JMS2.0 API jar
- #3745 delay DataWriters start after Simulation initialization
- #3746 close connection when HTTP request has “Connection: close” header
- #3753 generate Subject Alternative Names in on-the-fly Recorder certificates, fix Google Chrome compatibility
Gatling FrontLine 1.7.2
You can find the full release note of Gatling FrontLine 1.7.2 along side the rest of the documentation here: https://gatling.io/docs/frontline/
Also, feel free to check Gatling FrontLine on the AWS Marketplace. More info here: https://gatling.io/gatling-frontline/cloud-based-load-testing/
The Gatling team