A few months ago, we released our Enterprise Version Gatling FrontLine in AWS Marketplace. Today, we publish new offers.
If you are already a Gatling user and you want to run your Gatling simulations in AWS cloud with our advanced features, here is our first tutorial: How to run Gatling FrontLine within a few clicks!
1st step: Choose your Gatling FrontLine offer
- Access AWS Marketplace with your AWS account: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace
- Use the search bar and type “Gatling FrontLine”
- Then, choose the best offer for you (more info about our offers here: https://gatling.io/gatling-frontline/cloud-based-load-testing/)
You are now in the page of the offer you chose. You will find a description of Gatling FrontLine and also links to our documentation.
Step 2: Subscribe to Gatling FrontLine
- Click the button at the top of your screen “Continue to subscribe”
- In the next page, click “Accept terms”
- Wait a few seconds
- At the top of your screen, the button “Continue to Configuration” will be activated. Click it!
Step 3: Configure Gatling FrontLine
- In the configuration page, change the region, if needed
- Then, click “Continue to Launch”
- In the next page, choose the following action: “Launch from Website”
- For the security groups settings, click “Create New Based On Seller Settings”, name it “frontline-server” and type the following description: “FrontLine Server”
- Click “Launch”
In the configuration page, you can also limit the access to your instance, and also create a SSH Key Pair to access your instance.
Step 4: Access your Gatling FrontLine instance
- Access your AWS Console
- Copy the IP address of your instance
- Open a new tab and paste it to access it (you may wait a few moments before your instance is up and running)
- In Gatling FrontLine, click “Next”
- Read the instructions about your login and password
- Click “Next”
- Enter your login and password
You are now in Gatling FrontLine! Use your Gatling simulations and enjoy our advanced features!
Go to the part 2, if you want to know what you need to do to run your existing Gatling simulations with Gatling FrontLine.
Looking forward to getting your feedback!
The Gatling Team