We released 3.0.0 three weeks ago. Since then, we’ve received a lot of feedback to help us stabilize Gatling 3. Thanks a lot to all of you! Gatling 3.0.1 is now out!
Most noticeable bug fixes are:
- #3607: a bug in our retry on premature close mechanism that was causing duplicate events and fantom request timeouts.
- #3600: we’ve released gatling-maven-plugin as a workaround for broken OpenJDK8 package on Debian and Ubuntu
- #3589: WebSocket fragments were not aggregated
- #3592: asyncNameResolution was crashing with NullPointerException
It also ships 4 new features:
- #3588: Throttling support for JMS, thanks to Fabian Koehler
- #3583: Customizable recorder request prefix, thanks to Christian Fränkel
- #3584: WebSocket subprotocol support
- #3340: Support slf4j backend other than logback, thanks to Sebastian Voss
Please check the full release note for more details.
Stephane for the Gatling team