Learn the fondamentals
about load testing
Load testing enables you to measure response times and to identify your application’s breaking point during peak of traffic.
Stephane Landelle, creator of Gatling, an open-source load testing solution for web applications, talks about load testing: why you should do load testing, how you should do it and what has changed in the past years in the world of load testing.
In this 30 minutes video, we will cover:
– Fondamentals about load testing
– Why you should be interested in load testing
– Who should be running the tests
– When you should be running the tests
– How to measure response times
After that, you can get started with our beginner tutorial and load test with Gatling Open Source.
Want to know more?
Watch the video by filling in the form below!