You are browsing the documentation of version 1.15, go to current documentation
Gatling Enterprise navigation
Once you are logged in, you are now able to navigate using the Gatling Enterprise navigation bar on the left side.
Gatling Enterprise is composed of:
On top right:
- The Profile section, letting a user manage his account settings (not accessible to the superAdmin)
- Log out
On navigation bar on the left side:
- The Admin section, letting administrators manage teams, users, API tokens, private keys and repositories
- The Simulations section, where runs, trends and simulations can be seen and managed
- The Pools section, where you can configure your cloud and on-premises instances
- The Documentation section, displaying all documentation guides, the link to the Swagger for our public API, and samples for your Gatling Enterprise tests
- The About section, letting you know the current version of Gatling Enterprise and the expiration date of your license key
We are now going to describe in depth each one of these sections.