Audience and Goals
This section is intended for operations people in charge of deploying the Gatling Enterprise components.
It describes Gatling Enterprise’s architecture, components, how to install them and what the prerequisites are.
Gatling Enterprise consists of:
- A Cassandra database
- The Gatling Enterprise WebApp:
- A rich web UI
- A public REST API
- The Gatling Enterprise Extensions:
- A Grafana Datasource for querying Gatling Enterprise metrics
- Continuous Integration plugins for Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity or any solution that can trigger a bash script
- Gatling injectors to be used like standard Gatling OSS, with extra features so Gatling Enterprise can collect data from them
In this documentation, you’ll find several mentions to some placeholders in capital letters.
Any references to private urls were removed from this documentation and replaced with the placeholder
REPLACE_WITH_YOUR_REPOSITORY_URL. It represents the URL of the private repository you were given along with your license key.
This repository URL was shared by our sales persons with the manager in charge of the contract and the administrators registered for support.