Once you are logged in, you are now able to navigate using the FrontLine navigation bar on the left side.
FrontLine is composed of:
- The Profile section, letting a user manage his account settings (not accessible to the superAdmin)
- The Admin section, letting administrators manage teams, users, API tokens, private keys and repositories
- The Simulations section, where runs, trends and simulations can be seen and managed
- The Pools section, where you can configure your cloud and on-premises instances
- The Documentation section, displaying all documentation guides, the link to the Swagger for our public API, and samples for your FrontLine tests
- The About section, letting you know the current version of FrontLine and the expiration date of your license key
- Log out
We are now going to describe in depth each one of these sections.