To view information about your organization, click on the Organization settings button.
Switch between multiple organizations
If you’ve been invited to multiple organizations, you can switch between them by clicking on the organization name in the top right corner.
- Avatar - Composed by default from the two first characters of your Organization name.
- Organization Name - The display name for your organization.
- Organization Slug - Unique string name, in lowercase and spaced by dashes
- Blue - Available credits.
- Orange - Consumed credits.
Shows all System Admins in your organization.
For each System Admin, you will find their GitHub username, first name, and last name.
Credits consumption history.
By clicking on a row, you will see all the details of the credit consumption for each month.
- Type - Which type of event occurred, with a link redirecting to the run when credits were used to run a simulation.
- Date - The day the event took effect.
- Credits - Number of credits gained or used from the event.
Plans view history.
- Status - Current status of the payment plan: Terminated, Active, or PaymentFailure.
- From - Start date of the plan.
- To - End date of the plan, if there is one.
- Credits - Number of credits awarded each month by the plan.
This page shows all available offers for your organization. You can choose the number of credits for your offer. A credit represents a minute of usage of one Gatling load generator.
Click on the Subscribe now button in order to buy the desired offer. If you want to change your current offer, or buy the Corporate one, please click on Contact us.
Once the payment has been made, you’ll be able to see your invoices and update your payment information by clicking on Consult invoice.