To view information about your organization, click on the Organization name link.
- Avatar - Composed by default from the two first characters of your Organization name.
- Organization Name - The display name for your organization.
- Organization Slug - Unique string name, in lowercase and spaced by dashes
- Blue - Available credits.
- Orange - Consumed credits.
Shows all System Admins in your organization.
For each System Admin, you will find their GitHub username, first name, and last name.
Credits consumption history.
By clicking on a row, you will see all the details of the credit consumption for each month.
- Type - Which type of event occurred, with a link redirecting to the run when credits were used to run a simulation.
- Date - The day the event took effect.
- Credits - Number of credits gained or used from the event.
Plans view history.
- Status - Current status of the payment plan: Terminated, Active, or PaymentFailure.
- From - Start date of the plan.
- To - End date of the plan, if there is one.
- Credits - Number of credits awarded each month by the plan.